The boss is a Sinologist: we could easily illustrate our skill in the art of translation using characters, but our forte lies elsewhere. We are more versed in creating originals: composed in a new language, at home in a different culture, yet firmly embedded in the philosophy of its roots.
Personalised translation management
Changeable project management? Not with us. When it comes to service, we prefer direct contact. When it comes to our translations, however, the principle of teamwork is the order of the day – flexible and big enough to cope with even larger jobs at short notice. Yet the team is always hand-picked and familiar with the client and their specific needs.
Incidentally, our foreign-language proofreading service is always included: independent proofreaders – all native speakers, of course – constantly check the quality of our translations.
Thanks to technology: fast and consistent, regardless of the format
By using state-of-the-art translation management systems, we guarantee quick and reliable translations. A terminology database supports this process and ensures that technical terms are used consistently throughout the project.
We are as committed to consistency in the texts as we are to flexibility when working with you:
- In Office formats (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint, OpenOffice, OpenDocument)
- Directly in the layout (DTP formats: Adobe InDesign, InCopy, FrameMaker, QuarkXPress)
- In other file types, such as HTML, XML, XLIFF, SDLXLIFF, MQLIFF, TXT, Portable Object, Java
Why choose the language companions?
- Established teams, the four-eyes principle and native speakers with industry knowledge guarantee high quality
- Straightforward translation management and named contacts ensure uncomplicated collaboration
- We are your one-stop shop for 30 languages
We are registered according to DIN-EN-ISO-17100 and can therefore carry out standard-compliant translations.
An assorted list of our languages
- Chinese (简体, 繁体)
- Swiss German